Chemical Injection Valve Test Loop
Project Description: Chemical Injection Valve Test Loop
Project Overview: This unit was designed to function test chemical injection valves by simulating real-world conditions to ensure reliability.
- Design Pressure: 1,000 psi to 10,000 psi
- Flow Rate: 0 to 0.4 gpm
- Process Temperature Rating: up to 400 °F
Key Design Features:
- Main Control Panel is equipped with heater, cooler, pump motor controls and displays to monitor pressure, temperature, and flow parameters of the test loop
- System designed to comply with API 19G testing requirements for chemical injection valves
- High integrity components to ensure continuous operation for long-term CIV testing
- System contains two back pressure test circuits, one for hydraulic testing and the other for nitrogen testing
- Logic operations performed by CompactLogix 5370 L2 controller and test data is monitored and recorded by LabView application running on a laptop.
Project Applicable Standards:
- API 19G